FOR BUSY INDIVIDUALS AND CARETAKERS SEEKING TO OFF-LOAD THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF PAYMENT OF BILLS AND FINANCIAL RECORD ORGANIZATION
How many of these services do you already use? yard work ◊ house keeping ◊ car maintenance ◊ childcare ◊ pet grooming ◊ food preparation ◊ clothes laundering
Solutions for Busy Professionals
Career, Family, Church, Business, Kids activities, Aging parents, Civic groups, Home repair, Household chores…
Could you use a helping hand in the form of a financial assistant?
- Free up valuable personal time
- Great for Business Travelers
- Reports / charts summations
- Better organization for taxes
- Eliminate late payment costs
- Lessen negative credit adjustments
- Budget creation & item posting
Have loved ones that need some caretaker assistance?
A common scenario is that parents live independently, but require some assistance ensuring utility bills, credit cards, and insurances are paid, records kept for taxes, or budgets established & updated to stay within fixed incomes.
- Provide relief for caretakers
- Set up fixed income budgets
- Prevent service disruptions
- Assist in independence
- Help protect against scams
- Organize financial records
Is it time to consider having a Service like Net Bookkeeping?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Creation
- Expense/Income Posting
- Cash Flow Reports and Charts
- Monthly Bill Paying
- Business Liability (E&O) Insurance